As one of the top-rated providers of resin bound surfacing in Peterborough and nationwide, at A&MT Contractors we regularly construct and resurface patios using this popular material.
Specialists in resin bound, we have over 40 years of experience in our sector, giving us the know-how to deliver excellent results, time after time. Using top quality materials, the very latest equipment and proven techniques, we carry out work efficiently and to an extremely high standard.
There is genuinely no job too big or small for us – we’re a family-run business and believe in giving the same level of care and attention to every single project we work on.
So, if you’re looking to add a resin bound patio to your home, you know who to call. Get a quote from the specialists at A&MT Contractors today.
Get a Quote
Why choose resin bound for your patio?How do we install resin bound patios?Areas We Work InWho we work withWhy Choose UsFAQs
Why choose resin bound for your patio?
Resin bound has rapidly become one of the most popular surfaces in Britain. It’s perfect for driveways, pathways and – of course – patios.
Created by blending aggregate stones with resin, this highly versatile material has a number of key advantages…
- It’s durable and long-lasting
- It won’t fade in summer or crack in the winter, unlike many other materials
- It’s very easy to care for and requires little maintenance
- A wide variety of colours and mixtures are available to choose from, allowing you to personalise the patio to your taste
Got questions about resin bound and its suitability for your home? Get in touch with us today – our team will be happy to help.
How do we install resin bound patios?
When installing a resin bound patio, we follow a tried-and-tested five-stage process.
- First of all, we excavate and compact the ground (or base layer).
- We then apply a membrane between the soil and the base layer, preventing contamination without inhibiting drainage.
- The open textured base course is applied.
- We then mix the resin and stones together in our rotary paddle mixer, before transporting it to your patio in a wheelbarrow.
- Finally, our expert team applies the surface to the required level, smoothing it by hand with steel trowels to deliver a stunning finish.
Our work doesn’t have to stop there – we can even add personalised touches like neat edging, giving your patio a truly one-of-a-kind appearance.
Ready to discuss your project with our resin bound specialists? Give us a call today or contact us through our website.
Areas we work in
With depots in Peterborough and Romford, allowing us to complete work across the entirety of the UK. Plus, being a family-run business, there is no job too big or small for us. Whether you’d like your small home patio resurfacing or want an entirely new patio area constructing for a commercial property, we can help.
Who we work with
We’re proud to have worked with a vast array of clients over the years, including both individuals and organisations. Our commercial clients have included supermarkets like Tesco and Sainsbury’s, fast food chains like McDonald’s, and even the likes of Perkins Engines and Keyline Builders Merchants.
So, whether you’d like us to quote for residential or commercial work, we’re more than happy to help. Contact us today to schedule a free site visit and get a quote.
Why choose us
- Specialist resin bound surfacing contractors
- Trusted family business since 1976
- Available 24/7, seven days a week, including bank holidays
- No quibble guarantee to complete on schedule
- Free no-obligation quote and advice
How long can a resin bound patio last?
Resin bound surfaces are extremely durable and resistant to the effects of both extreme cold and high heat. They’ve been known to last for upwards of 20 years – much longer than many other surfaces.
Is a resin patio cheaper than slabs?
Generally speaking, yes. It’s also much easier to care for and keep clean, and can last for a long time with comparatively little maintenance.
Do weeds grow through resin patios?
No – you won’t have to worry about weeds growing through a resin surface. Unlike slabs or gravel, there are no openings for weeds to grow through – your patio will simply need a quick clean every now and then to keep it looking its best.